Ibrahim Logistics Sea Cargo Company in Pakistan gives you value for money, unlimited availability and consistency. Whether you require Full Container, less than Container Load or specialist services such as buyers’ goods, we build on global alliance agreements with major shipping lines to apply the most cost effective solution possible.
Sea Cargo Services
Sea Cargo Project Handling
- Buyer Cargo consolidation
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Door To Door Cargo Services
- Sea Cargo Import & Export
- Shipment Handling
- End to End Service
- Documentation management
- Worldwide consolidation and deconsolidation
- (Value Added Services)
- Contract management
Important Information by Ibrahim Logistics:
- Customers must make sure their cargo is fully pack and packaged securely and safely.
- We have on-site Packing and external packaging available for all our valued customers.
- We have boxes for sale available for you to purchase and use for your sea cargo.
- Extremely breakable items such as TV, GLASS, and COMPUTER MONITORS will need to be packaged with a wooden crate. As this will secure and offer the extra needed protection during the transport. Please ask us for prices.
- We send our sea cargo every week or one in a month but to get more updates please get in touch with us first.
Ibrahim Logistics Sea Cargo for Global Business
Ibrahim Logistics Sea Cargo Company in Pakistan provide you a proven track record of high profile shipments throughout the globe. Our network of Sea Cargo Services professionals expertly handle air and road cargo in one seamless transaction. We are the in house forwarder for global businesses who require a streamlined import-export shipping process and superior customer service that is available 24/7.Whether your business is shipping pallets of goods or oversize
Why CHOOSE US
- We will give you every Possibility of carrying a wide variety of cargo, with high availability of routes and vessels.
- Our Sea cargo rates are low for transporting large quantities at once, over long distances
- Most carbon-efficient mode of transport when comparing the fuel consumption to the weight transported per shipment
- Shipping by sea or ocean is the safest form of worldwide transport
- Possibility of safely transporting dangerous and hazardous goods that are forbidden in other shipping services
- Affordable maintenance costs if compared with any other company.